parent portal is provided as part of our Student Information System,
Infinite Campus. The parent portal provides one place to get information
for all of the students in your household. You will see the following student
- attendance history,
- assignment grades,
- current average of each class recorded in the electronic grade book, and
- high school student can review an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Please note: transcipts are not official until signed and sealed by the high school.
from the District or the School are also posted here. You can:
- update the household phone
number (the number that will be called first in the case of an emergency),
- change email preferences,
- select which types of alerts
you wish to receive.
will see a new link this year called, “SLDS Portal”. Clicking on this link will
take you to the Georgia DOE Portal, where you can click on 1 of 2 links:
- Click on the Performance
link will allow you to see attendance information and assessment scores on
- Click on the Resource link
will show the student’s schedule.
- Select one of the following
links for full details:
Please contact the Technology Helpdesk with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
or (770) 860-4259